Call toll free 877-4ABOLISH
inside | outside
| german roaches | oriental roaches
fleas | carpet beetles
| meal moths & pantry beetles
General Pest Preparation - all crawling pests
(ants, roaches, silverfish, earwigs, sowbugs, pill bugs, carpet
beetles, scorpions, fleas, crickets.)
- Clear baseboards throughout the house.
- Remove animals (dogs, cats, hamster, etc.)
- Cover and unplug filter to fish tanks.
- Be prepared to put house plants outside for 2-8 hours.
- healthy adults 2 hours.
- children 3-4 hours.
- babies and pregnant women 4 hours.
- respiratory problems 4-6 hours.
- Leave windows and doors closed and locked for burglary protection.
- Mow and water before we come. Works best if you do NOT mow or
water for at least 2 days following treatment.
- Leave gates unlocked and garage open.
Cockroaches more on roaches
- German (small brown, mainly in kitchen)
- Completely empty all kitchen and bathroom cupboards.
- If roaches seen in bedroom, empty chest of drawers, dresser
drawers, and closet shelves.
- Pile things on tables, couches, etc, or in middle of floors
(not against baseboards). Cover completely with sheets, blankets,
- Wipe down cupboard shelves, counter tops, etc. before treatment.
- Clean stove tops (lift and clean undersides of top) and
- Pull out refrigerator and clean back, bottom and floors.
- Be prepared to vacate property for 2-4 hours.
- Upon return, you may find dead roaches, wipe them up. Wipe
down tables and table tops.
- Do not wipe out cupboards. You may put contents back without
fear of contamination.
- Allow 2 full weeks for complete control. What we spray does
not penetrate egg shells, but is a residual which will kill
the young roaches after they hatch from the eggs. Generally
it will take up to two weeks for the eggs to hatch and/or
for the larger roaches, which are hiding in inaccessible parts
of the walls to come out and get in our residual.
- Oriental (large shiny black)
- Empty lower cupboards in bathrooms and kitchen, especially
under the sink.
- Clear area around washer/dryer.
- If in garage, clear baseboards.
- What we will do will keep these pests from nesting in your
Fleas - All kinds
- Have pets treated the same day.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Lift pillows on couches, chairs and vacuum.
- Remove vacuum bag, place in plastic bag and throw away outside.
- Pick up all loose articles (clothing, toys, magazines, etc.)
- Pull furniture 12" from wall (not bookcases or other heavy
pieces which have access to wallboards underneath).
- Wash pet bedding or replace.
- Wash bed linens (unwashable blankets, etc., may be hung over
doors so that any eggs on them will role off).
- Wait two days to vacuum, then vacuum every other day for 10
days. Throw out vacuum bag after each use.
- It will take up to two weeks for flea eggs and pupae to hatch.
Please allow this amount of time for control to be achieved.
- Please put animals on a regular treatment program.
- You must force the fleas off the animal into our residual.
top | more on fleas
Meal Moths and Pantry Beetles
- Pull furniture 12-18" from wall.
- Empty linen closets-wash contents.
- Empty closet or chest of drawers where found. Wash or dry clean
contents (in financial pinch, may hang out in yard on a sunny
- Check house eaves and remove all bird nests.
- Been to the mountains lately? Put pines cones etc. outside for
at least two weeks.
- Empty pantry or cupboards where seen - stack on tables or in
middle of floors. Cover with sheet etc.
- Wipe-out cupboard shelves before service.
- Check cereal foods, spices, dry foods, pet foods, bird seeds,
- If larvae found, throw entire contents of that box/bag out (in
plastic bag, outside garbage cans).
- For extremely valuable spices, coffees, etc., you can freeze
for 3 days.
- Remove house plants from interior of the house.
home | specials
| commercial |
residential | service area
preparation | pests
| feedback | contact
Absolutely no rights of distribution by sale or other transfer
of ownership or by rental, lease or lending, preparation of derivative
works, or reproduction, in whole or in part, is not granted. No
text, graphics or photos may be downloaded and used on another Internet
site, without express permission of AbolishPestControl. For information
on obtaining photo usage and rights, please see our contact
page. AbolishPestControl reserves the rights to actively protect
Copyright ©1985 - 2019 AbolishPestControl.com All Rights Reserved Copyright info